||Make Ready Technicians Needed – Flexible scheduling to meet your needs
Premier Placements is hiring Apartment Make Ready Technicians Experience with punch out or strong carpentry background needed. This is the perfect job for anyone who enjoys challenging and independent work in the maintenance field. Premier Placements offers competitive weekly pay at $14/hour and opportunities for permanent placement with our superstar clients.
Why You Want to Work for Us:
Do you want to work for an award-winning company that has earned a reputation for being one of the best temporary staffing companies for the property management industry in Metro Atlanta? Are you seeking a company that has a strong set of core values as well as a culture deeply rooted in integrity, quality of life, and transparency? Premier Placements has over 15 years of experience placing people just like yourself and we are the proud recipient of the 2020 Best of Staffing Award for talent and clients. Based on our partnerships with more than 250 management companies of apartment communities in Atlanta, we understand their needs and align them perfectly with your talents.
The Apartment Make Ready Technician is an integral part of any apartment maintenance team. Make Ready Technicians are responsible for returning apartment homes to like-new status between residents. They also assist the maintenance team with routine tasks and projects as needed. You must be able to prioritize tasks, manage your time, possess an eye for detail, and have basic tools. By working temporary apartment jobs, you are getting an audition to showcase your skills and work ethic and learn about your employer while you go. Whether you are looking for a full time, permanent job, or a temporary position, Premier Placements will help get you working.
Essential Job Requirements of an Apartment Punch/Make Ready Technician:
• Repair damage and prepare vacant units for new move-ins.
• Perform routine maintenance or repair on doors, windows, cabinets/shelving, drywall/texture, paint, tile/grout repair, baseboards and flooring, carpet cleaning, patch, and paint.
• Perform general plumbing and basic electrical work including replacing/fixing toilets, faucets, light switches, electrical outlets, ceiling fans, and light fixtures.
• Change locks and make keys as needed.
• Assist in moving heavy appliances to or from apartments.
• Change A/C and furnace filters.
• Check appliances and inform maintenance staff of any issues.
• Clean up thoroughly after performing work.
• Assist in trash pickup on the property to maintain cleanliness.
• Document preventative maintenance, service requests, apartment make-ready status, and work-in-progress with meticulous attention to detail.
• Complete assigned service requests in a safe and timely manner.
• Demonstrate awareness of all utility meter cut-offs, apartment, fixture cut-offs, and sewer clean-outs before completing any work.
• Proactively utilize personal protective equipment necessary to safely complete tasks.
• Ensure maintenance shops and storage areas remain locked when not in use.
• Perform pool and spa maintenance as directed
• Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Ability to juggle multi-task environment and self-manage time.
• Self-starter who can work efficiently with little supervision.
• Ability to reason and use good judgment in all scenarios.
• Capable of understanding and complying with product labels, safety, policy/procedure manuals.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Physical Demands & Work Environment Required for an Apartment Punch/Make Ready Technician:
• Inside/outside work in hot and inclement weather.
• Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
• Ability to lift, use and move onsite equipment and use personal hand tools.
• Capable of frequently transporting or moving 50+ pounds variable distances, occasionally moving objects up to 200 pounds.
Reputation Matters! Check out what some of our employees have said about us:
• “I want to thank you guys for the opportunity to be able to work in this company, I developed and grew so much from this job. Thank you for being so flexible with my schedules and for all the support I received from you always. Thank you again for everything.”
• ”I worked for Premier Placements as a Groundskeeper, within two months of temporary work, I was hired on staff, full-time, at a company near my home. I now have medical, vision & dental insurance, with full benefits, and paid time off, and I am working 40 hours a week. I can honestly recommend Premier and thank them for their great service!”
• “Great company to work with. If you are a professional maintenance technician, I advise you to apply to Premier Placements. The staff is amazing, they gave me an opportunity of a lifetime and now my life is better because of them.”
Apply Today! www.ApartmentStaffing.com
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.