||Premier Placements, LLC is seeking ambitious and experienced Apartment Punch/Make-Ready Techs to fill temporary assignments immediately! As a Premier Placements employee you will work with some of the TOP-RATED property management companies in and around the Atlanta area.
Did you know that many temporary positions turn into permanent job opportunities? The benefits of temp work are:
• You will have the opportunity to show your skills directly to the hiring managers vs. sending resume after resume with no response – Each assignment is a “working interview”.
• Work with a property and their staff before you take a permanent job if offered. This is your chance to “interview” them!
• Get paid while you are looking for that next great job!
• You pick the area of town and days of the week you would like to work.
Some responsibilities of an Apartment Punch/Make-Ready Tech include:
• Assist in trash pickup on the property
• Must be aware of the condition of the property at all times & report any unsafe conditions to the Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor immediately
• Must be aware of all utility meter cut-offs, apartment & fixture cut-offs & sewer clean-outs prior to doing any work for which this information is necessary
• Change locks & make keys as needed
• Assist in moving heavy appliances to or from apartment
• Responsible for utilizing any personal protective equipment that is necessary for the task
• Ensure that maintenance shops & storage areas remain locked when not in use
• Perform routine maintenance or repair on shutters, doors, windows & cabinets
• Change A/C filters
• Operate carpet cleaning equipment to clean carpets
• Performs general plumbing & basic electrical work including: replacing/fixing toilets, faucets, light switches, electrical outlets, ceiling fans & light fixtures
• Repair holes in walls & paint
• Check appliances & inform maintenance staff of any issues
• Clean up thoroughly after performing work
• Perform pool & spa maintenance as directed
• Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance & attitude at all times
• Respond to residents requests & complaints in a respectful, courteous manner & report them to the management office
• Report progress on specific tasks to Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager throughout the day & check for additional tasks to complete
• Other duties as requested by supervisor
• Return equipment to the maintenance shop at the end of the day or while not being used & return any keys issued at the end of the day
Requirements of an Apartment Punch/Make-Ready Tech include:
• Ability to juggle multi-task environment
• Good time management skills
• Must be a self-starter who can work efficiently with little supervision
• Must have the ability to reason & use good judgment
• Must be able to read, understand & comply with product labels, safety, policy & procedure manuals
• Provide required tools
• Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
• Possess basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry & painting
• Use good safety habits at all times
Physical Demands & Work Environment of an Apartment Punch/Make-Ready Tech include:
• Inside & outside work in all types of weather is required
• Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling & crouching is required
• The ability to frequently transport or move up to 50 pounds variable distances is required
• The ability to occasionally move objects up to 200 pounds is required
• Mobility & flexibility to use ladders to access heights in excess of eight feet is required
• Frequent reaching by extending hands or arms in any direction is required
• The ability to lift, use & move onsite equipment is required
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & the ability to adjust focus
• Specific hearing abilities required by this job include the ability to communicate with coworkers & residents
• Required to use personal hand tools
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.