||Bilingual Apartment Leasing Consultants needed – flexible scheduling to meet your needs
Premier Placements is hiring bilingual (Spanish & English) leasing consultants; No Experience Necessary! This is the perfect job for anyone who enjoys sales and meeting new people. You will be interacting with existing and potential residents and ensuring a positive customer experience. Premier Placements offers competitive weekly pay at $14/hour and opportunities for permanent placement with our superstar clients.
Why You Want to Work for Us:
Do you want to work for an award-winning company that has earned a reputation for being one of the best temporary staffing companies for the property management industry in Metro Atlanta? Are you seeking a company that has a strong set of core values as well as a culture deeply rooted in integrity, quality of life, and transparency? Premier Placements has over 15 years of experience placing people just like yourself and we are the proud recipient of the 2020 Best of Staffing Award for talent and clients. Based on our partnerships with more than 250 management companies of apartment communities in Atlanta, we understand their needs and align them perfectly with your talents.
The bilingual leasing consultant is an integral part of the management team. Leasing consultants are responsible for a wide variety of office tasks. Common job duties are assisting with phones, greeting visitors, entering work orders, touring the property with potential applicants, and general clerical duties. By gaining expansive knowledge across the business you will be able to pave your career path.
As a temporary consultant, every assignment is a working interview allowing you to experience the community firsthand and if you find you love what you are doing, there may be a permanent opportunity for you!
Essential Job Requirements of an Apartment Leasing Consultant:
• Warm friendly personality to greet and build relationships with prospective residents, providing exceptional customer service in-person, via phone, and email.
• Work with prospective residents to ascertain needs, conduct property tours, showcasing community perks and amenities. Conduct follow up calls/emails to close the sale and ensure maximum occupancy.
• Manage leasing process, process rental applications, obtain required documents, schedule move-ins, and prepare all lease file documents.
• Inspect and maintain cleanliness of models, amenities, vacant units, and leasing office.
• Serve as a property resource, providing information, and promptly responding to questions, following up on and resolving resident service requests via phone, email, and in person. Handle challenging resident situations with tact.
• Input and maintain detailed documentation and records into the property management software. Update resident files.
• Participate in marketing efforts and planning social activities to increase resident retention and loyalty.
• Independent professional who is proactive, self-motivated, and is a master multi-tasker for resident renewals and move-in readiness.
• Knowledge of federal, state, local fair housing laws to ensure compliance.
• Complete market surveys of competitors on time.
Desired Requirements for our Apartment Leasing Consultants:
• Prior apartment leasing experience a PLUS
• Experience with OneSite, Yardi or other property management software a PLUS
• Fair Housing Certification (We will provide this training at no cost to those who need it).
Physical Demands & Work Environment Required for an Apartment Leasing Consultant:
• Regularly required to sit, walk, stand for several hours at a time.
• Climb stairs several times daily.
• Lift up to 20 lbs. with ease.
• Work in an office setting and outside environment.
Reputation Matters! Check out what some of our employees have said about us:
• *”A friend recommended me to Premier Placements, and this company has been awesome to me! I’ve worked for temp agencies before, but I have never experienced such good, quality people and professionalism. They quickly found work for me and placed me on a good property with good people. Thank you! You all are awesome, and I would recommend this company to anyone!”
• *“I want to thank you for the opportunity to work in this company, I grew so much from this job. Thank you for being so flexible with my schedules and for all the support I received from. Thank you again for everything.”
• *” Very nice team! Helped me to where I am now, put my foot in the door to where I am going!.”
Apply Today! www.ApartmentStaffing.com
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.