|Premier Placements, LLC is seeking ambitious and experienced apartment Leasing Consultants to fill temporary assignments immediately! As a Premier Placements employee you will work with some of the TOP-RATED property management companies in and around the Atlanta area.
Did you know that many temporary positions turn into permanent job opportunities? The benefits of temp work are:
• You will have the opportunity to show your skills directly to the hiring managers vs. sending resume after resume with no response – Each assignment is a “working interview”.
• Work with a property and their staff before you take a permanent job if offered. This is your chance to “interview” them!
• Get paid while you are looking for that next great job!
• You pick the area of town and days of the week you would like to work.
Some of the responsibilities of an Apartment Leasing Consultant include:
• Process rental applications, obtain required documents, schedule move-ins & prepare all lease file documents
• Respond to telephone & internet inquiries, greet prospective residents & conduct property tours
• Record resident service requests accurately & in detail to assist maintenance team in timely completion
• Ensure office, vacant units, models & amenities are ready for prospect tours
• Ensure resident retention by providing excellent customer service
• Complete market surveys of competitors in a timely manner
• Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
• Capture and direct prospect traffic in online lead management systems
Requirements for an Apartment Leasing Consultant:
• Prior apartment leasing experience
• Experience with OneSite, Yardi or other property management software
• Fair Housing Certification (PP will provide this training at no cost to those who need it)
• Strong customer service & sales skills
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Well organized with the ability to prioritize & multi-task
• Positive attitude & ability to work in a team environment
• Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
Physical Demands & Work Environment for an Apartment Leasing Consultant:
• Regularly required to sit, walk & stand for several hours at a time
• Climb up & down stairs several times daily
• Lift up to 5 pounds with ease
• Apply common sense understanding & use good judgment on a daily basis
• Handle stressful, urgent & diverse situations in a calm & reasonable manner
• Work in an office setting and outside environment
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.