||Groundskeepers Needed – Flexible scheduling to meet your needs
Premier Placements is hiring Apartment Groundskeepers; No Experience Necessary! This is the perfect job for anyone who enjoys working independently and outdoors. You will be maintaining community lawns and parking lots, as well as sanitizing common areas. Premier Placements offers competitive weekly pay at $12/hour and opportunities for permanent placement with our superstar clients.
Why You Want to Work for Us:
Do you want to work for an award-winning company that has earned a reputation for being one of the best temporary staffing companies for the property management industry in Metro Atlanta? Are you seeking a company that has a strong set of core values as well as a culture deeply rooted in integrity, quality of life, and transparency? Premier Placements has over 15 years of experience placing people just like yourself and we are the proud recipient of the 2020 Best of Staffing Award for talent and clients. Based on our partnerships with more than 250 management companies of apartment communities in Atlanta, we understand their needs and align them perfectly with your talents.
The Groundskeeper is an integral part of any apartment maintenance team. Groundskeepers are responsible for maintaining the grounds and common areas of apartment communities, rain or shine. They also assist the maintenance team with routine tasks and projects as needed. By working temporary apartment jobs, you are getting an audition to showcase your work ethic and learn about your employer while you go. Whether you are looking for a full time, permanent job, or a temporary position, Premier Placements will help get you working.
Essential Job Requirements of an Apartment Groundskeeper:
• Daily upkeep, cleaning, and maintenance of the property buildings and grounds.
• Maintain common areas including bathrooms and pool areas.
• Ensure well-maintained breezeways, free of debris and cobwebs. Remove debris from driveways and walkways using use backpack or handheld blowers or by power washing.
• Clean up pet waste and trash. Run a trash compactor as needed.
• Perform light touch up painting; interior and exterior. Change out light bulbs. Use ladders ensuring adherence to safety guidelines.
• Report task progress to Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager throughout the day. Proactively request additional tasks.
• Friendly demeanor maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times towards staff and residents.
• Respond to resident requests and complaints in a respectful, courteous, and professional manner and report them to the management office. Complete assigned requests in a safe and timely manner.
• Return equipment to maintenance shop at the end of the day or while not in use.
• Return any keys issued at the end of the day. Produce copies of keys as needed.
• Ensure proper safety by utilizing any personal protective equipment necessary.
• Strong multi-tasker able to juggle a variety of tasks and requests.
• Independent self-starter who can work efficiently and manage time with little supervision.
• Good judgment skills able to formulate decisions quickly.
• Must be able to understand and comply with product labels, safety, policy, and procedure manuals.
Physical Demands & Work Environment Required for an Apartment Groundskeeper:
• Inside/outside including working in hot and inclement weather.
• Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
• Capable of frequently transporting or moving 50+ pounds variable distances.
• Ability to lift, use and move onsite equipment.
Reputation Matters! Check out what some of our employees have said about us:
• ”I worked for Premier Placements as a Groundskeeper, within two months of temporary work, I was hired on staff, full-time, at a company near my home. I now have medical, vision & dental insurance, with full benefits, and paid time off, and I am working 40 hours a week. I can honestly recommend Premier and thank them for their great service!”
• “Great agency started working immediately and found permanent work through them. I was able to try out several different properties until I found one that I liked, which I currently am working at. Will definitely use again if I need to in the future.”
• “Very professional, kind, and patient with any questions or concerns. Getting paid every week is a huge bonus as well.”
Apply Today! www.ApartmentStaffing.com
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
||Groundskeeper, Janitor, Make Ready Technician, Janitor, Grounds Specialist, Facilities Specialist, Grounds Technician, Facilities Technician, Grounds Worker, Grounds Maintenance Specialist, Building & Grounds Maintenance Technician, Property Janitor, Porter, Housekeeper, Cleaner, Janitorial