EPA Apartment Maintenance Technician
|Posted:||July 22, 2022 12:16 PM|
|Keywords:||Maintenance Technician, HVAC, Property, Property Maintenance Technician, HVAC, C Facility Maintenance Technician, General Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Specialist|
Apartment EPA Maintenance Technician
Premier Placements, LLC is searching for a Apartment HVAC Maintenance Technicians for a temp-to-perm position with a client in Alpharetta, GA,
Are you an HVAC guru? Do you have experience with a broad base of general maintenance skills? Are you handy and skilled in residential maintenance? Do you take pride in your ability to troubleshoot and fix maintenance issues?
EPA Maintenance Technicians are responsible for completing work requests from residents including HVAC issues. They also assist the maintenance team with routine tasks and projects as needed. You must be able to troubleshoot, prioritize tasks, manage your time, and solve complex problems. We offer competitive weekly pay at $23/hr. and opportunities for permanent placement. To be considered, applicants must have transportation and tools. All EPA Certified Technicians must have a minimum of six months of hands-on, working experience, and be Type II or Universal certified.
Why You Want to Work for Us:
We are an award-winning company with a reputation for being one of the best temporary staffing companies in the property management industry in metro Atlanta. Premier Placements, LLC has over 17 years of experience. If you are looking for a company that will help you get your foot in the door and set you on a path to a great career, apply now!
Essential Job Duties and Requirements of an Apartment EPA Maintenance Technician:
• Diagnose, repair, and resolve problems across electrical, plumbing, appliances, carpentry, flooring, and drywall.
• Document preventative maintenance, service requests, expenditures, apartment make-ready status, and work-in-progress with meticulous attention to detail.
• Clean up thoroughly after performing work.
• Respond to resident requests and complaints in a respectful, courteous, and professional manner and report them to the management office. Complete assigned requests in a safe and timely manner.
• Change locks and make keys as needed.
• Assist in moving heavy appliances to or from apartments.
• Continuously walk the property to assess the condition and identify areas for repair or improvement. Report any unsafe conditions to the Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor for immediate resolution.
• Ensure maintenance shops and storage areas remain secured when not in use.
• Repair damage and prepare vacant units for new move-ins.
• Assist in trash pickup on the property to maintain cleanliness.
• Demonstrate awareness of all utility meter cut-offs, apartment, fixture cut-offs, and sewer clean-outs before completing any work.
• Proactively utilize personal protective gear necessary to safely complete tasks.
• Perform pool and spa maintenance.
• Ability to juggle a multi-task environment and self-manage time to complete tasks.
• Self-starter who can work efficiently with little supervision.
• Ability to reason and use good judgment in all scenarios.
• Capable of understanding and complying with product labels, safety, and policy/procedure manuals.
• EPA Techs are required to troubleshoot & service HVAC equipment following EPA standards, when applicable, using all necessary equipment & logs as required.
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle required.
Physical Demands & Work Environment Required for an Apartment Maintenance Technician:
• Inside/outside including working in hot and inclement weather.
• Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
• Ability to lift, use and move onsite equipment and use personal hand tools.
• Capable of frequently transporting or moving 50+ pounds variable distances, occasionally moving objects up to 200 pounds.
Reputation Matters! Check out what some of our employees have said about us:
“I want to thank you guys for the opportunity to be able to work in this company, I developed and grew so much from this job. Thank you for being so flexible with my schedules and for all the support I received from you always. Thank you again for everything.”
“Great company to work with. If you are a professional maintenance technician, I advise you to apply to Premier Placements. The staff is amazing, they gave me an opportunity of a lifetime and now my life is better because of them.”
“A friend of mines recommended me to Premier Placements and I have to say this company has been awesome for/to me! I’ve worked for temp agencies before but never have I experience such good, quality people and professionalism from them as I have with PP. Once I interviewed and completed the onboarding process they quickly found work for me and placed me on a good property with good people….”
Ready to Join Premier Placements? If you are looking for competitive pay rates, weekly paycheck, recognition for a job well done, and the ability to build your skills for free, apply today; www.ApartmentStaffing.com *We pay for referrals! Contact us today to find out how to make some extra cash by referring your friends and family.
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.