|Posted:||October 17, 2022 12:31 PM|
|Keywords:||Groundskeeper, Janitor, Make Ready Technician, Janitor, Grounds Specialist, Facilities Specialist, Grounds Technician, Facilities Technician, Grounds Worker, Grounds Maintenance Specialist, Building & Grounds Maintenance Technician, Property Janitor, Porter, Housekeeper, Cleaner, Janitorial|
Are you tired of working a dead-end job? Would you like to begin a career in maintenance? Apartment Groundskeepers maintain the grounds of apartment communities.
• No Experience Required!
• Temp and Temp to Perm Opportunities
• First shift only
Duties of an Apartment Groundskeeper:
• Clean, and maintain property buildings, grounds, and common areas including bathrooms and pool areas.
• Clean breezeways with backpack or handheld blowers and/or by power washing.
• Clean up pet waste and trash. Run a trash compactor as needed.
Required for an Apartment Groundskeeper:
• Inside/outside including working in inclement weather.
• Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
• Frequently lift 50+ pounds.
• Must have reliable transportation.
Reputation Matters! Check out what some of our employees have said about us:
“I worked for Premier Placements as a Groundskeeper, within two months of temporary work, I was hired on staff, full-time, at a company near my home. I now have medical, vision & dental insurance, with full benefits, and paid time off, and I am working 40 hours a week. I can honestly recommend Premier and thank them for their great service!”
“Great agency started working immediately and found permanent work through them. I was able to try out several different properties until I found one that I liked, which I currently am working at. Will definitely use again if I need to in the future.”
Ready to Join Premier Placements? Apply today; www.ApartmentStaffing.com *We pay for referrals! Contact us today to find out how to make some extra cash by referring your friends and family.
Premier Placements, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.